Music

Friday, February 22, 2013

Sister night.

I woke up earlier than I needed to today, and instead of lying around being lazy I actually got up and started my day. I went to Wal-mart with Katlyn and bought a few things I needed and then made some breakfast. After my classes, I took a CD to Darren Chase, the music director at the college radio. He wanted me to come autograph one for him. He gave me $10, and later I looked inside and saw that he had put a $50 bill inside of it! He had tried to get me to let him give money so that I'd put my album on iTunes, and I told him I couldn't accept that much money and that I had enough of my own, but still he did it! I was so grateful, he's very nice.

I went to the library to put my music on iTunes but I realized I didn't have the right files. Chase had sent them to me via WeTransfer, but the link had expired. So I had to wait.

My dad got my car inspected, so finally after 3.5 months, I got my headlight replaced haha.

I met my sisters at Chuck a Rama. It was Kirsten, Des, and Gabby. Tasha was tubing with the Young Women so she wasn't with us. But it was fun talking and having fun together. After we ate we went for a drive around town and just talked some more and freaked ourselves out by driving through the cemetery on the old highway.

Later I went to Hyrum's for a sec and we got some froyo from Yogurt Land and then called it a night. When I got home, Melinda had to guy friends over and they needed a place to stay so we let them sleep at our house.

I also have a picture of my sisters and I. I'll upload that later too. Blah blah blah.

I got this letter from Rory though. Best letter ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment