Music

Monday, February 25, 2013

Sleepiest Monday.

I fell back asleep after my alarm and woke up 15 minutes before class started. So, I was a few minutes late and looked like crap. I am pretty sure I didn't do very well on my test either. Oh well. At least I got some piano practice in.

Celeste and I wanted to try a new place for lunch, so we went to The Lunch Box on Tabernacle. It's a cute little store but I will never go again. I don't want to pay $8 for a freaking sandwich. Jimmy John's is better anyway.

After choir I went home and I was going to take an hour nap. I set my alarm for 3:20 so I'd have time to clean up before work. I woke up but laid around and fell back asleep and then woke up at 4:07, already late for work. Oops. I called and told them I'd be late and then clocked in at 4:22.

What a blah day.

No comments:

Post a Comment