Music

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hosting Open Mic.

Okay I remember this was a really good day. I was at lunch at Jimmy John's with Celeste when I got a bunch of texts from a lady I didn't know. Apparently she had heard "Black Cats" on the radio and they didn't give my name or anything, but she wanted to know who it was so she could find the song again somehow. So she called the radio station and got my contact information and then came and bought a CD from me for $10 :) Super flattering!

I got off work early so I could go to Jazzy's and get ready to host open mic. It was pretty fun and they gave me half off on food and drinks, and then paid me $30 at the end! And they asked me to do it again the next week, so I guess that means another $30? I hope so! I'll take it, easy money haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment