Music

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lifeblood.

Tuesdays no longer feel like my free days. I feel like I don't have free time anymore. But I know I do.
Instead of having a full free hour between 9 and 10, I accompany a non-major vocal student from 9:30 until 10. Then I don't get done with stuff til after choir. And now I accompany another non-major from 2-2:30.

And then I headed over to Biolife to see if I could pass. And I did! $40 yeah! It's kinda funny cause my mom told me that Ulta (beauty) was having a sale and that I should go. So right after making that money, I went and spent half of it. Oh well, I don't feel bad about it. I should be getting paid by Tony for the paper route in a few days. And Biolife money is my spending money :) For everything though... So I'm not rich or anything. I want to be able to donate twice every week so that it will pay for my gas and food. That would be nice.

My mic shipped today! I will be able to start making new music very soon :) And I have a bunch of stuff to pump out.

I then went home and took the most needed nap in the history of the world. It was incredble. After that I went to my parent's cause they invited me over for dinner, and I was so hungry. It was yummy but after eating a little I started to feel sick to my stomach. I don't know what's wrong with me lately but my body is not happy with me. Probably because of my lack of sleep and my lack of downtime.

Then I went for a tiny walk with Hyrum. Then I practiced piano. Then I picked up some Wendy's for Celeste who was at rehearsal because she was starving. Then I jammed with Mike at his house.

And I think this is the first time this year I forgot to take a picture of myself all day... Oh well. Maybe I should stop doing that anyway? There's really no point haha.

Eye contact: How souls catch fire

No comments:

Post a Comment