Music

Monday, February 11, 2013

I have a confession. Okay so at my job, we get test calls every other week to make sure we're doing our job good enough. If we score a 95% of above, we get a video card. We pin the card to whatever booth we're sitting at and it gives up permission to watch videos or movies inbetween calls. However, if you leave it there after your shift, it will get thrown away (unless someone is nice enough to put at your supervisor's desk for you). So, a few weeks ago, I saw a video card on a booth and it had the name of someone I don't like on it. So... I threw it away. And I don't feel bad. In fact, I laugh every time I think about it. That's what he gets for being a jerk to me for years!!

Anyway.

I woke up today feeling well rested even though I was still tired.. if that makes sense. I did the route and got to class on time and I think I did okay on my Spanish test. I practiced piano and tried taking a nap. Went to my other classes.

I went home to get freshened up and then I headed to Hyrum's to hang out before I went to work.

And now I'm  here :)

One day someone will be 100% honest with you, and will love you forever. Don't give up trying to find them, they are looking for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment