Music

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

College Radio is all.

I got a message on Facebook today from the college radio person dude and he told me they're going to put three of my songs into rotation! I don't know which ones yet... but I'm excited about it! He said they also want to promote me and my CD. Fun huh :)

I met up with Nico today and talked music and he got one of my CDs. I asked him to basically be my drummer and he said yes! I am going to start playing shows, even more fun :)

My family and I went to Olive Garden tonight to celebrate Tasha's birthday since it was on Sunday and I worked last night. We also went to Target.

I feel like there's something else but I forget all the times.

Oh and Monday night after I did my blog I visited Stephen and then we went to Walmart. He won another stuffed animal from the claw machine for me. Haha. Oh and I bought a huge bread.
And this is, unfortunately, the only picture of me from today that I know of. I didn't buy the hat.

Rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I built my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment