Music

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy 16th Birthday Tasha!

So today after church I took the longest nap ever. It was glorious.

Then I went to my parent's house to celebrate Tasha's birthday with her! She got an iPhone, which not even Desi and I have, along with a bunch of other random things. We had a delicious mexican dinner and then I left.

I went to the fireside with Hyrum.

Then I went back to my parent's house for cake and ice cream.

Then I went to Hyrum's house to watch a movie with a bunch of people. We watched "The Ultimate Gift" and I had never seen it before. It was a really good movie!



I forgot to mention I went to Denny's with my parents and Kirsten and Ben after work last night. See that guy in the background to the left of my face? He's cute huh.
Tasha's very first snapchat. Hahahaha. 
Connor I just love you!!!!! 
Hahahaha Chase.




As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life. — Siddhartha Gautama

No comments:

Post a Comment