Music

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So much better.

Okay so I don't think I'm an amazingly talented singer or anything, but tonight I was going back listening to some of the videos I posted on YouTube less than a year ago, and I was kind of embarrassed by how bad they were. Specifically the "Low Light" video which has now been renamed "Crystallize" which also happens to now be one of my best songs. Oh man I deleted that video real fast.

Anyway, today was fine. Woke up at 4:30 on accident then fell back asleep til 5:00, when I actually got out of bed and started getting ready. I am doing one of Tony's paper routes for a week and today was the first day. I haven't taken a nap today either.

And I totally had something way inspiring or something to write about today but I completely forgot what it was so this is all you get. Sorry.

And sometimes I have to take a picture in the work mirror cause that's all I remember to do .
Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself. — Edmund Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment