Music

Monday, February 4, 2013

Okay what.

Sometimes I feel like there is more drama now than there was in high school. And that's all I have to say about that.

I felt so gross when I woke up today that I just went to Spanish without really getting ready, then came home after to shower and curl my hair. Ah I felt so much better.

Before choir, Celeste took me to Verizon so I could buy a new chord. Tyson was there helping customers and he kind of waved but that was it. Psh.

Then we went to Subway for lunch and I had onion breath all day. Never again.

Choir was fun.

Oh, and things are coming up for me. So I'm excited sort of. It's nice to have exciting things to look forward to.

That's funny. Literally two minutes after I typed that about Tyson, he texted me. Haha.
Shall I start putting songs again? :) LOVE THIS SONG.
It’s just this strange thing I do where I allow myself to briefly fall in love with another human being that I see on a train, or the sidewalk, or in a warm cafĂ©. — Chelsea Fagan

No comments:

Post a Comment