Music

Sunday, February 10, 2013

No sleep is misery.

We never found the caves last night. But it was fun cause Sarah was in town so she came and so did Hyrum and I enjoyed hanging out with them. I still didn't go to bed til midnight though. Hyrum offered to come with me the next morning to do the routes because I had to do two instead of one, and Sunday papers are bigger and there are more of them to deliver. I am so grateful that he offered again and again and I finally said I wanted him to come.

So I picked him up at the ungodly hour of 3:55 a.m. and we went to pick up the Spectrum. We got done with that route at about 6:00 and the other papers weren't going to arrive until 6:30 so we wandered around Walmart. We finished the second route a little before 9:00 but not with enough time for me to go home and shower and get ready for church. So we planned to go to Sunday school at 10:00, but when I went back to Hyrum's house to pick him up we just ended up falling asleep instead. But we did go to the 1:00 church.

I went home and ate a salad and realized I hadn't really eaten much the past day or so and I didn't even mean for that. Then I cleaned my room and wrote out some tabs for my bassist so the jamming process would be more efficient.

I went to Mike's and I taught him the bassline for "Devil's Fire" and for "Crystallize" and I think when we play on campus it'll be pretty cool, even though I don't have drums yet. Getting there.

I went to my parent's for dinner and then I made them my special brownies. Then I went back to Mike's for a bit.

But then I went home to study for my Spanish test and go to sleep.


Meet my bass player.
Aw Parker! 

9:00 a.m after already being awake over 5 hours. Can you tell there is no life in my expression? Haha.

We are what we believe we are - CS Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment