Music

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pay it forward.

Today was my last day doing the paper route. Praise the Lord. Waking up for my 8:00 a.m. class won't seem nearly so bad anymore! I'll feel like I'm sleeping in!

Anyway, we got our Spanish tests back and I did better than the last one! Yay!

My piano lesson was aight... I need to do much better next week.

During one of my breaks I went to Cafe Rio because I was craving it. Mmmm pork tostada.

Then Carlos had his campaign concert. He played, then me, then Zack Vandermyde, then Luke. It was super fun! McKayle and Jennifer came to listen to me :) Everyone else was pretty much at work or in class. My mom and Kirsten came too but they were too late to hear me. But I really appreciate them coming anyway :)

Now I'm at work of course. Sam Wittwer is coming over when he gets off and we're going to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'll FINALLY watch it! Yes!

I just have to say something. Pray for opportunities to help people. It will make you feel great all day long, and it will bless both you and the person you're helping. I believe that every moment we take to help someone increases our faith in love and people as well as theirs. And when they thank you, smile and simply say "Pay it forward."

:)

Luke is so flippin talented. I just love him. 
Look how pretty my friends are!!! 
Oh and this is super random but I was talking to someone about one of the classes I took at BYU, so I looked up my online transcript from there, and I think it's crazy how many freakin classes I took at that school. Check it out.



How strange it is to be anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment