Music

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I told you I hate Saturdays!

I don't know if my body is trying to catch up on sleep or what, but I have been sleeping way too much. I mean, I had that 3 hour nap yesterday evening and I was still tired on my date, and then I slept until 10:30 this morning and still struggled getting out of bed. Gah.

So I got ready and left for work, and on my way I wanted to pick up something breakfast-y. So I went to Ernie's, and they had nothing in their hot food areas. So I decided I'd hit up McDonald's, even though I was running out of time. I go inside and there's not even a long line but the workers must've been retarded or something because nothing was happening. So I left angrily.

Then I was coming around a corner in the parking lot at work and I almost hit a guy in his stupid black sports car. I was just angry. I clocked into work at 12:04; the latest I could clock in without getting in trouble was 12:05. So I hurried to find a place to sit and as soon as I was all logged in, I opened my Dr. Pepper. I'm not even supposed to have soda on the floor but I just wanted it. And then it exploded all over the dang desk and keyboard. That's what I get, I guess. So I spent the next few minutes rushing to the bathroom to get paper towels and clean up. And we're only allowed so many minutes off phones so I was basically taking up my future break to clean up my stupid mess. Ugh.

Anyway. This shift is going by slower than anything ever. I went to Honolulu Grill for my lunch and it wasn't as amazing as I remember. And now it's 6:00 and I still have three hours left.

Good news is, my mic finally got here. Stupid backorder. 


We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery. - H.G. Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment