Music

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nico.

Last night I went to bed at a decent time. Before midnight. It was amazing but I woke up and I was still tired.

It was a nice day full of accompanying vocal majors. We got new music in choir so that's fun. I'm really excited about some of the stuff we're singing.

After school I went to the Hope Chest for their end of the month 50% sale and got a couple things. Then I went home to eat lunch and saw my roommates for a minute. Then I went to Ulta to use my coupon. Then I went to Wal-mart to buy some needed things.

I went home and Nico came over with his keyboard so he could use it to make drum sounds and figure out some rhythms for my songs. He didn't stay long so we didn't get much done, but it was a good start. He also gave me some ideas for songwriting and how to write a better song. It overwhelms me thinking of all the instruments I have to incorporate in my songs especially when I don't play most of them. So I have to figure out how I want something to sound and then try to relay that to him or to whoever I get to play my extra instruments. I need to buy a Mac and start recording. Seriously. Mom? :)

After Nico left I realized I didn't really have any plans. I should've practiced the piano but I honestly didn't feel like it. I went over to hang out with my sisters because my parents are out of town. But Desi was gone and Kirsten was pretty much with her kids so I just hung out with Tasha. I got to play with Parker a little too, and later Connor woke up while Kirsten was gone for a bit and so I got to cuddle with him til she got home.

Oh and my stuff showed up on iTunes so that's fun.


I guess earlier today our water was off for some reason. And when we turned it back on later, one of our sinks looked like this... Ew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment