Music

Friday, February 8, 2013

An incredibly great day.

I was way excited for today cause it's Friday and I don't have to work and I had lots of plans.

I was doing the paper route when it started to rain and that made me mad because I didn't want to have to bag all the papers. But it didn't last long and I got to see some lightning and hear some thunder. And the sky was amazing.

After class, I went to Subway and was listening to the college radio on my phone so I didn't miss my song. I was eatin my sandwich and they were playing some popular song and when it ended I heard "and now here's Black Cats by Ashlee Woo" and I got so excited. Yeah, it's just the college radio but it was still cool to me! I went to my car and listened to the rest of it in there.

I didn't pass at plasma but when I got back in my car, they played "Crystallize." I listened to that while driving to Walmart. I bought some orange juice and some other stuff and I was in line listening to the radio on my phone again when "At Last" came on. So that was fun :) One of my new friends who had only heard my songs for the first time on Thursday was listening to the radio and didn't know it was going to be me but he recognized it as my song! :)

So then I went to the school to do some homework until it was time to meet up with Sam Wittwer, another newish friend of mine. We met in the Holland building so I could help him study for his Music 1010 class. That was our first time ever "hanging out." He's really nice.

We got done at about six but I wasn't supposed to go over to Hyrum's until 6:15 so I had to kill 15 minutes. I was going to run over to Rue 21 and just look around but then I pulled in front of Urban Wear or whatever and went in there. No one was in there except me and the girl working so I was making friendly conversation with her and found out she just moved here from L.A. I don't usually do stuff like this but I felt like maybe she would need some friends since she isn't going to school yet. So I gave her my name and told her to add me to Facebook. Haha so random.

Then I went to Hyrum's. We made and ate dinner together and then we settled down to watch a movie and cuddle :) It was a wonderful ending to a wonderful day.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Ingrid Bergman

No comments:

Post a Comment