Music

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A flower for Valentine's Day.

I think I woke up and decided to skip my first two classes.. Yep I did.

I got to school in time for my sight singing test and passed with a 19/20. Man I hate those so much.

Then I met my mom at Hope Chest and bought a couple things, then both my parents and Desi at Denny's for lunch. I love Denny's!

After work, Sam Wittwer brought me Panda Express for my late dinner :) He also brought me a single pink rose! Sweetest thing ever! I'm pretty sure that aside from my dad, I've never received flowers on Valentine's Day. I was so so so so happy!!

We went and saw "The Impossible" at Stadium 8. It's a movie based on a true story. It's about the tsunami that hit Thailand in 2004. It was such a good movie but it stressed me out so bad.


The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. -Blaise Pascal

No comments:

Post a Comment