Music

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Caving.

You know I don't like Saturdays. Today was harder to wake up than any other day so far with the paper route. And it doesn't help that tomorrow I have to do a Spectrum route tomorrow too, therefore I have to start at 4:00 a.m., therefore I have to get up at like 3:45.

This means I'm going to miss not just my ward, but also Rory's farewell. Oh well, he won't miss me anyway and that's fine.

I went over to Blair's to see if his shed would work as a jam space but since it's outside, it won't work for Nico's drums because they'll warp with extreme temperature changes and being outside. So we're going to have to rent out a climate controlled storage place.. if someone will let us play music in one. Sigh.

I went and practiced the piano for a good amount of time and now I'm at work.

When I get off I'm picking up Hyrum and we're going caving with Tanner and his brother and cousin and I don't know who else. I invited McKayle to bring her friends who are visiting from up north. She said they're in Vegas but should be back by then so I hope they come :) I really want to meet her friends. And I don't get to hang out with McKayle very much for some reason.




The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her. -Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment