Music

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Las Vegas.

So I wasted some time today of course. When I woke up, one of Melinda's friends asked me if I was going to make them breakfast. Umm no. Melinda woke up and I convinced them that we should all go to Denny's. Mmm good choice.

I did practice my guitar and stuff but not much else before I started getting ready for Vegas.

I picked up Hyrum at 6:30, and we were going to go get some food at Panda Express or something but traffic was sooo bad on the top end of the Boulevard and I was getting anxious, then we realized the power was out on that side of the town, therefore the traffic lights, therefore everyone turns into an idiot.

So we left town and then stopped in Mesquite to eat something at Popeye's. We got to Las Vegas and had a little bit of time to spare and I really wanted to go to the giant Forever 21, so we did. I didn't find any dresses though, but I bought a shirt and some jewelry.

Then we drove to Money Plays, the place I played at. It was a cool little bar and I had a lot of fun. I opened for Halfway, the band from California that I met at Jazzy's back at the end of last summer. They are so nice. Their type of music isn't necessarily my favorite, but they're really good and lots of fun to listen to live. I'm glad they invited me down. I sold a couple CDs too!

These are a couple of the band members. I had some pictures taken of me but not on my phone, so I'll wait to upload those when I remember to get them.


No comments:

Post a Comment