Music

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lazy lazy.

I was soo tired cause we didn't get home from Las Vegas until after 3:00 a.m., and then I talked to Melinda for a while. But I still woke up and went to 9:00 a.m. church. I only stayed an hour though. Then I went to my parent's house and finished submitting my album to iTunes! Finally.

I went home and I was going to try to sleep but it was so flippin windy, plus Melinda's two guy friends were still at my house. So we waited for her to get home, then they left. Melinda and I spent most of the day talking and putting a puzzle together and wasting time. We turned on Aladdin and both fell asleep. When we woke up it was 7:00 p.m. and I still hadn't done my Spanish homework. We went to my parent's house and we watched the Oscar's while I did some of it. Ty Mangum came over and chatted with us for a sec and then left. And then we went home and went to bed.

Guess this is my millionth day this year that I forgot to take a picture. I'm really sucking at this blog thing. Also I'm not doing the quotes every day anymore cause my work started blocking Tumblr and one of those blogs was my favorite place to get quotes. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment