Music

Friday, March 1, 2013

The Gondoliers.

I went to bed before 11:00 last night, and I woke up around 7:45. Then I went back to sleep from 8:30 until 10:00. Ahh so much sleep. Yes.

I barely made it to the school in time to sing with the choir at the Science building dedication. We just sang one of our songs, "I believe." I love it so much, it's so simple yet so beautiful.

I then met Aaron Hall in the middle of campus to sell him a CD and he had me sign it.
Then I went to my piano class.

Then I practiced and practiced.

I went to the library so I could watch some YouTube videos and figure out the next song I need to write (for a particular video ;) I'm stoked.) That's when Des messaged me from hair school and said she was bored. She made me go get my nails painted.

When she was done with my nails, she drove us to Swig and we got some drinks. She drove me all the way back to my car and then I went back to the school to pracitce a bit more. I left and got some food from Panda Express. I don't know why I always get food there.. .I always regret it after. Well, 90% of the time. Which is too much.

So soon after that, I met up with Colter and his friend Ethan to buy tickets for The Gondoliers so we could sit by each other. Then the show started at 7:30. We also sat by Celeste's friend Zack, cause he was alone. He was there to watch Celeste and so was I. It was a hilarious show, if you get the chance you should go see it.

Then I went over to my parent's house to visit with them cause they've been gone all week. After talking for a bit, I Skyped with Jason. I then talked to my family some more, then went home and went to bed.


Seester!

No comments:

Post a Comment