Music

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hearing impaired.

If you have to ask "how's your hearing aid working?" twice, you should know your answer.

I went and practiced with Celeste this morning then accompanied her for an audition, actually for my brother-in-law Benjamin Tyrrel, at the Opera house. Then we went to lunch at the Bear Paw Cafe. I've only been there twice now. It was yummy.

I took Celeste home and then I practiced the piano some more.

I went home and watched a movie with Melinda for a while but I fell asleep a little bit before work. I went and said hi to Connor and Parker at their house for a minute cause I hadn't seen them in days, then I came here to work. Not sure what I'm doing when I get off... either going to Jazzy's with McKayle or hanging out with James.



Sometimes we get really depressing calls...
Also, I'm listening to a call right now and the person is speaking Spanish (so I don't have to caption anything) and she's crying and I don't know why. Maybe I should try to pay attention, since I'm studying Spanish and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment