Music

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lots of movies.

Stake conference was really good today. It was interesting because at the end, the Stake president got up and brought up the Macklemore concert that is happening Friday, March 8th here at Dixie State. He told us that he can't tell us what to do, but that it's his job to warn us when things are going to be detrimental to our spirits. He just told us that he knew there would be lots of profanity and inappropriate stuff going on, which is true. And now it's interesting to see what people are or aren't doing about what he said. Anyway.

I watched 17 Miracles with my roommates, then they put in Rio but I left shortly after.. I think to have dinner with my family? I came back and they were finishing Hercules. And then we put in Just My Luck but I got a phone call so I didn't stay and watch the whole thing, but I did come back for the end. Basically my roommates watched four movies in one day. Holy cow.


No comments:

Post a Comment