Music

Monday, March 11, 2013

Chad.

Ahh spring break. Ets da best. I got home after midnight last night from work, and Katlyn was home with Nate. Melinda came home like 5 minutes later and then we all watched Wreck it Ralph together. So I stayed up pretty late. So today I slept in. Thank goodness for the break!

I cleaned my room real good today. I mostly just relaxed though. I did go to my parents and said hi to my family for like two minutes.

But then I met this guy Chad at the school, and then we rode on his motorcycle to the duck pond to eat Jimmy Johns that he had picked up for us. We hiked up the hill and talked a bit. He was nice and cute. I really appreciate the cute short dates where the guy takes the initiative to plan what you're going to do, makes it something simple during the day, and then doesn't make it last for a million hours. So it was nice. Nice things like that don't happen very often.

This is part of one of the interesting calls I got today:

"I'm very glad I reached you this evening. I'm calling with the presidential coalition to impeach Obama. We both know that impeachment should never be taken lightly. Believe me, we are not." (Hang up)

No comments:

Post a Comment