Music

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pier 49.

Last night, Ty and Dallas and Nate were over and we all watched Breaking Dawn part two.

Today was one of those days where I went back to sleep instead of going to Spanish class.

I met my parents and Kirsten and Connor and Parker at Pier 49 for lunch in between classes. After choir I practiced piano a bunch. Now I'm here at work.


Colter is one of my dearest friends in the music program :)
I can't remember if I posted this recently but I was looking at my way old blog posts or something a while back and I found ths old picture. HAhahahahaha. 
Okay so this was way weird. I was listening to this lady keep talking about how her daughter was going to go through a lot of hard times and I had no idea what she meant. But then this was almost the very end of the call... woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment