Music

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Des.

All I did before work today was do my laundry and hang out with my parents.

After work, I went to Jazzy's for more battle of the bands. McKayle came to sit by me, and we got to sit at the best table in the whole place. Pangea was playing, so all those guys were there. Tyson and Thom came and sat by us and just talked. The first band wasn't that great... then We Are Mirrors got up to play. They're really good.

I called Des before Pangea went on and had her come hang out with us. McKayle left shortly after they played but there were still quite a few people there. The band was way good but they lost to We Are Mirrors by half a point. Sad. I bought one of their shirts though! I saw Alec there too. He's such a nice guy. Oh and I got my favorite sweet potato fries of course.

Pangea woo!
Thom and McKayle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment