Music

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Yet another let down.

So my date this morning was 40 minutes late because he fell back asleep. Then we went to Kneaders and it was too late to have breakfast so we tried the Awful Waffle, but for some reason all their doors were locked. They said they were open since 8:15 but I think they lied because we got there at 11:30 and they were not open.

So we went to his apartment and had cereal and watched How I Met Your Mother.

Then I went o na walk somewhere in Provo Canyon with Amanda and Rebecca.

Later I picked up Chase and we went to the movies and then got some food and went back to his apartment where he taught me what I need to know about GarageBand and then we watched another movie, Ferris Bueller's day off.

Then I went to visit Sarah for a minute. I ended up sleeping at her house on her couch because I had gone to Kelsey's and their door was locked :/

But it was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment