Music

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Karsen.

I met Karsen at Kneader's this morning for the all you can eat French toast, the same thing I had tried to do on Thursday with Greg but he had failed me. Luckily, Karsen was on time, and so I got some yummy breakfast! It was really good to see him again. We've been friends since freshman year, and I wrote him a couple times on his mission. He works at the MTC now. He took me to see his apartment and gave me some of his old white shoes that he wants me to draw on. I'm super bummed, I didn't take a picture with him, or Chase, or pretty much anyone except Kelsey and Amanda and Sarah. Oh and Josh and Sean and Chad I guess.. but still.

I went to Chase's to say hi again, and his friend Jackson was there too. I didn't stay long though. I went back to Kelsey's, and Tyler asked me to go with him to Jamal's house to play music, so I did. Although I ended up sleeping on his couch most of the time. I was so sleepy.

We brought Jamal back with us, so he stayed and hung out with Tyler, and then Kelsey was off work. We relaxed for a bit before we went to Emily's wedding reception. Emily is a girl that used to work with Kelsey and Rebecca, so Rebecca was there too and so were a couple other girls that I know.

When we left, we all met at Iggy's for dinner, there were six of us. Kelsey, Amanda, Rebecca, Katelyn, Anna, and I. It was so yummy.

Kelsey was tired so she went home and I chilled with Amanda for a second before we decided to go to Yogurtland. But after that we still couldn't think of anything awesome to do, so she went home and I went back over to Chase's house and watched Arrested Development with him for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment