Music

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Daylight Savings sucks.

I set a million alarms for this morning so that I could go to my 9 o'clock church. All I remember is Melinda coming in my room to wake me up, and me looking at my phone and seeing it was already 9:07. I fell right back to sleep. I woke back up at almost noon, and Melinda came home soon after. She told me that when she came in my room she thought it was only 8-something. Her phone hadn't automatically gone with the time change, so she showed up to church an hour late. Hahaha.

Well, since we both missed Sacrament meeting, we went to a family ward down the street and took the Sacrament there.

Then I came home and showered and made food and stuff. Now I'm at work.. I picked up a shift from 3:30 til midnight so that someone would work this Thursday for me, so that I can spend more time in Provo :) It's 9:18 now... Less than 3 hours to go. And I'm just drawing on shoes and reading things on the internet.

This looks nothing like me (I don't think) but Melinda looks cute! Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment