Music

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello again, Provo.

I didn't bother leaving early because I knew I wouldn't have anything to do in Provo until Kelsey got off work at five. So, I left around 11:30 and got there around 2:45. I first went to Davey's house and said hi to him, but he had to get ready for work so I went to the mall.

While I was there, I ran into Emilee Hanks, Josh Wilson, and Zander, a guy who I used to work with in the music store there. I also ate at Chick-fil-A mmmm.

Well, I still had time to kill so I drove alone to Utah lake just to take a picture and check it out.

I met Kelsey and Tyler at their apartment, and shortly after, Kelsey and I left for Murray to go to the mall there because they have H&M. I'm so glad we went because I got like 5 shirts and some shoes there.

On our way back, we took some balloons and stuff to one of Kelsey's friends for her birthday. I took Kels home and then I went to visit Chad and meet his girlfriend who I'm pretty sure he's going to marry. It was fun cause Sean McClellan was there, a guy from my freshman year at BYU who I hadn't seen since.

Then Amanda, my old roommate, wanted me to come over and stay up with her late and watch movies, so I did. We also went to Rancherito's late at night for old time's sake.

:)

And some of my pictures didn't send to my email and I'm at work so I'll hvae to upload them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment