Music

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday!

I almost didn't wake up on time. I woke up at 8:20 and had to be at my parent's house bye 8:35 so we could leave in time to get to Cassidee's ward. It was her baby's blessing today.

After Sacrament meeting we went to hers and Rich's house for the yummiest food. My friend David is her husband's brother so he was there too.

Then I went home and slept way too long.

But it was a good day. I had a super yummer dinner with my family and hung out with them and got our Easter candy and stuff.

And then Melinda and I went to the school and I practiced for this Friday. I'm super nervous.
Sisters!
Sweet Parker. 
Connor and Parker got a freaking blow up ball to roll around in!! 
Hello Spring. 
My mom took a picture of us in church and my dad was not happy about it. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment