Music

Monday, April 1, 2013

Boring April Fool's.

Every year I tell myself I'll come up with some awesome prank or pranks for April Fool's Day. But every year I end up not getting around to planning anything. And I almost never have anyone prank me in any big way. So, this year it was just another day like usual. Oh well, maybe next year.

But it was a good day because I actually finished and turned in an assignment that was due today, and two overdue assignments. Yay!

And Desi passed her practical hair and cosmetology exam today. So we celebrated as a family by going to Cafe Rio for lunch. Mmmm.

Now I work 2-7 on Mondays instead of 4-9 which is going to be nice because I can start going to FHE or to the gym earlier or practicing more. Or you know, being ready for bed earlier. But tonight Melinda and I are going to watch Katlyn's performance in God's Messengers. I'm excited.

So I have an account on tastebuds.fm, it's a site for networking with people who like the same kind of music as you do. And there are always these random survey questions on the home page. The results of this one made me sad. One in three people who answered that are negative people! How sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment