Music

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Website.

Oh man... I slept in today. It was glorious. But I missed two classes... and then I showed up for my third class and the teacher was sick, so one of the students was teaching it. What the?! Okay. And I realized I left my stupid purse at home so I drove all the way back to get it so that I could buy a drink and have my purse with me at work.

Before choir, I walked to the student center and made a PB&J. They had a table set up outside so anyone could come make a sandwich. And they were playing music really loud across the campus, so I made them play two of my songs. Hah.

Then I went back to the Eccles, said hi to Chris, and went to choir.

And now I'm at work. Tonight I'll be going to some little get together at Devon's house hosted by he and Beau. Then I'm going to Jazzy's to listen to Pangea play. Woo.

Oh, and Chase is in the process of building a website for me. Should be cool.

Take this test and tell me what your result is. Mine was 85%.

http://www.dumb.com/musicvisual/

No comments:

Post a Comment