Music

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Juries.

Today was just great. I did my sight singing test, practiced piano, worked on my project, then it was time to go perform my jury. That's where I play piano for about ten minutes in front of three judges who determine whether I move on or pass or whatever. When that was over, I worked on my project some more. Oh, I was in the Holland with Melinda in this one study room. And I kept leaving and going back and so did she and we were basically there all day. So I went to Panda Express and got us some food, then I went back to the Eccles to accompany Celeste for her jury. Then I picked up some energy drinks for Melinda and I and went back. Then she left to go take a test. Then I left and went to band practice.

Band practice was interesting cause we spent most of the time talking about future plans and how we're going to fund stuff. Which reminded me that I need to freaking make a kick starter video like pronto. Geeze, what was I thinking? I could've been raising money BEFORE summer so I could be doing stuff NOW. But it's okay. We'll see if I can even each any sort of goal on there. All or nothing.

So I went back to the Holland and we were there til midnight... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment