Music

Monday, April 22, 2013

My plans for this summer.

I had lunch today with my mom and went to school and now I'm at work and hopefully getting sushi with Melinda as soon as we get off.

Ashlee's Summer 2013

  • Road trip to So. Cal with McKayle in July
    • Go to the beach
    • Go to Disneyland
    • Sleep on the beach
    • Perform at an open mic
    • Meet cute boys
    • Eat somewhere new
    • Go shopping
  • Write enough songs for my second album
  • Write duets/collaborative songs
  • Record with David in his electronic music
  • Perform with Pangea
  • Record at least five new songs
  • Read at least five good books
  • Lots of hiking, camping, lake trips, outdoor stuff
  • Snow cones
  • Get tan
  • Gym at least 3 times a week
  • Paint a picture
  • Save enough to invest in my own PA system

No comments:

Post a Comment