Music

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

First of all, Saturday night was super fun. I got off work and went to Chris's, then we drove over to Chick-Fil-A together to eat. I was soo hungry and it was soo good. After that, we went to Town Square to walk around and enjoy the night. Like Friday night, it was pretty windy, but I loved it. And I usually hate the wind more than any other weather! It felt nice.
At about 10, we went back to Chris's house to watch the UFC. It was fun, but sometime after 11 I fell asleep. Chris woke me up at 11:45 saying we had to hurry and go to the fountain before midnight! So, we drove over there and there were tons of people gathered around, and a big countdown projected on a screen. So we took off our shoes, rolled up our pants, and stepped into the ice cold water 20 seconds before midnight, and as soon as they counted to zero, we kissed! Everyone kissed. It was awesome. I'm glad I finally did that, and with someone I actually care about.
We left then, and were driving around when we noticed the big "D" on the mountain, normally white, but red for D week, was flickering reddish orange. So we went to check it out. We climbed up there, along with 8 ish other random people, and found that there was actually fire up there. It was awesome! We sat in the middle of the D and talked forever. And then Chris took me back to my car, and I went home.

Well, Sunday was a good day, too. I got to sleep in because I went to my family's ward at 11, since it was my mom's birthday. After church, I went to their house and we got ready to start making food. We needed some stuff, so Des, Tash, and I went to Smith's, where I had Chris meet us so he could come over and have lunch/dinner/whatever with us. We had hamburgers and hotdogs. We were all sitting at the dinner table when my mom accidentally tipped over my Dr. Pepper (with ice in it) and it spilled all over Chris's lap. Hahahahaha poor guy. It was super funny. Good thing he laughed about it!

Chris and I left on a drive so I could show him the fake-looking yellow house that I found once. Then we went back to my place and took a nap and talked to my roommates and stuff.

Chris went home, and I went back to my parent's house to have cake and play games. My family is so freaking funny. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them yesterday and last night.

Fire.
A collage I put together for Instagram for my mom's birthday :)

My sisters and I surprised my mom with a 16 x 20 photo of us that we sneakily took Saturday before she got home from work! :) I have such beautiful sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment