Music

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Holland building.

I'm so sick of accompanying. There, I said it again.

But I love Tuesdays as soon as school is over because I can do whatever I want. Today I went to Troy's photography studio to see if I can get him to edit and give me more pictures from my album cover photo shoot. I figure if there were hundreds of pictures of me, why only have five and let the rest go to waste? I picked out about ten more and he said he would edit them. So I hope he does.

Then I went with Melinda to look at the place we really really want to move into. We're just having issues finding a for sure new roommate. Ugh, people.

After that, Melinda and I went to the Holland and spent hours in this cool little glass room over looking the library, studying and talking about stuffs. We went to Panda Express later to get food.

Then I went back to the school and practiced piano for a while, and Chris told me to come say hi on my way home, so I stopped at his house for about 5-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment