Music

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bombs.

Yesterday, Chris asked me to go to in Institute class with him sometime this week, so we went today at 9 to a random class. It was pretty good.

Then I went to practice piano and try to write a song but I couldn't focus because I was so hungry. Finally, it was time to meet up with my family for lunch at Pasta Factory. I feel like I'm always hungry... anyway. It was super good. And the boys were there, I love them so so much. Oh, I saw Mic Barker today too, walking on the street, so I stopped and talked to him on the way there. What a cute kid.

Oh and then I went to choir of course.

Right when I got to work, Melinda IMed me, and that's how I found out about the bombings at the Boston Marathon and the JFK library. Only a few minutes after that, I started getting lots of calls from people in Boston talking about it, telling their families they were okay, etc. So I watched the videos online and read about it and it breaks my heart. Honestly, every time something like this happens, it makes me wonder why I'm not just crying all the time because of all the tragedy and heartbreak going on in the world at any given moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment