Music

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Two new dresses, please.

Today was my last day accompanying for the semester. Ahhh. Although Celeste did mention that she's taking summer vocal lessons, and I guess assumed I would just be willing. But I'm not. I really need a break from responsibility in that area for a while! One of the non-majors who takes lessons paid me today for the whole semester, so I took dat money and I went to Urban Renewal. And I bought two new dresses. Yay!

Tonight was another band practice with Pangea. We worked on two of the songs I learned last week. They're both really cool, but my favorite so far is the one that Thom wrote, called "Dear Patience." Isaac, the main singer, hasn't been at practice, so Thom sings it and I harmonize with him. It's such a good song!

Later I went over to Sam Friend's house, and he showed me his set up, and a bunch of songs he's made. He's made hip hop songs that guys from Las Vegas have used for their rap albums. Real gangsters yo. Anyway, he has one made that doesn't have any vocals yet, so I'm going to write some lyrics and sing for it.  It's bumpin.

One of the dresses I tried on.. and didn't buy haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment