Music

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Radio Interview!

It was so awesome not having to wake up for 8:00 a.m. Spanish class today.

I took my sweet time getting out of bed and getting ready and then I went and said hi to Parker on my way to the school.

THEN it was time to go to the college radio station for my interview! I was excited but also nervous. It's funny how nervous you can get even when you're in a room with only two other people, just cause you know people are listening!

I'm listening back to the recording of my interview and songs, and I'm super embarrassed. I hate listening to myself talk. Haha oh my gosh.

Then Melinda and I got sushi WOO!

And now I'm at work.

And after that is our choir concert, which I am extremely excited for. I hope we perform our best, because the songs are always so amazing that we get to sing. Eeeeee. I wish more people came.

Dis was so fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment