Music

Friday, April 12, 2013

Roadkill Ghost Choir.

Fantastic Friday!

I met Celeste and Emily at the school to practice their duet that I'm accompanying them for. Then we had school and stuff. And after school, I got my new rental application stuff taken care of. Then I went back to the school to accompany Celeste and Emily in their vocal lab. Then I went to the school to do homework.

Then I went to my parent's house to babysit Connor and Parker. What little angels. I had so much fun playing with them and making them laugh. For the last 20 minutes or so, Chris came over and played with them too.

Then Chris and I went over to the college to check out the barbecue that Melinda told me about. There was no one around, so we didn't have to wait in line for our free hamburgers and hotdogs. Which were delicious, by the way. Then people started to show up, and we walked around and talked with friends. They had a free photo booth, so we got some pics, and also free popcorn and snow cones. I love free stuff! It was such a nice day.

Our plan was to go to the show at Jazzy's, so after the barbecue we went over to see when it was starting. It wasn't starting yet so we drove over to the golf course and walked around. I can't believe I had never been over there before, yet I drive past it every single day. It was beautiful. We laid on a hill and looked at the sky and talked.

We went back to Jazzy's and watched Kaitlyn Sevy open, who plays really pretty music. Then Whiskey Tooth went on. They play good music but Chris and I both noticed that every single song was the same.
But the last band, Roadkill Ghost Choir, was amazing! They've been touring with Band of Horses, and are still going to. There weren't a lot of people at the show but it was way good. I bought a t-shirt! It's sweet!

There are four pictures but this one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment