Music

Saturday, April 27, 2013

If I had never met you.

Today I slept in, when to my parent's house to eat scones, ended up staying a couple hours to go through a bunch of old stuff that I still had in a closet there, then went home and took another nap. Oh and my dad took my car to get cleaned. I'm really happy about that... it needed it bad.


____________________________________________________

If you had never left me

We'd be married right now, probably. We probably would've made music together, figured out life together, who knows.

You never would've gotten engaged to someone else. You wouldn't have broken off that engagement.

You wouldn't have moved in with your friends.

You wouldn't be dating another girl now.


I would've never met Chase. I would've never started writing my own music and recording. I would've never met the dozens if not hundreds of people I've met in the past year and a half. I would've never moved in with Katlyn and Carissa and Melinda. I wouldn't have experienced so many things.

If we had never met, I have no idea what my life would be right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment