Music

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So many dumb things.

I think I need two hands to count the number of stupid things I did today.

Let's see... well I went back to sleep after my alarm so I had ten minutes to get ready and I looked like crap all day.
I was telling a funny story to someone in the hallway in the music building that I had just heard, and I didn't realize the main subject of the story was walking by as I was making fun. (Apparently my friends had been sitting in the hallway for quite some time when a boy and girl came out of the bathroom together, but were not seen going in.)
I had Chase make an event poster, and accidentally told him "25 S" instead of "25 N" and only realized this after already posting it to Facebook.
I re-posted said event poster and then realized I hadn't included the date of the event so I had to delete and post it a third time.
I was sending payment to Chase and I sent it to the wrong email address via PayPal.
I drove all the way to Walmart with Melinda and Carissa before I realized I didn't have my purse.

I swear there was more than that, but that's pretty bad.

Oh well. Melinda went through the drive thru of Del Taco on Monday and she excitedly asked "Is it Taco Tuesday?!" because she really thought it was Tuesday. The person laughed and told her it was Monday and probably thought she was doing it for April fool's but she was completely serious. And so then today she went through the drive thru again at noon and said, "It's Taco Tuesday, right?!" and they said, no, not until three. Hahahahaha.

Tonight Melinda and I drove around after Walmart and looked for houses. We really need to move...



No comments:

Post a Comment