Music

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Loser.

Everything went well at school today. I went to the Holland after my piano lesson just to do stuff before class, and happened to pull up the same time as Chris. We walked inside together and talked and stuff. That was fun.

I went to work but I got an early out because I didn't feel well. So I went home and rested a bit before I headed over to Jazzy's.

When I got there, there were tons of people there for the first performer. He did a really good job. I was next, and by the time I went on, all my friends were there in front to support me. Melinda, Tasha, McKayle, Celeste, Jen, Thom, Eric, Beau, Alec, Chris, Dallas, Blair, Ty, Erin, etc... It was way fun. I had a good time performing.

However, out of the four performers, I got fourth place.

Oh well, can't let the opinions of two old guys get me down.

Chris stuck around with me the whole time til the end of the competition, then came over to my house and we talked all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment