Music

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Favorite little 3-year-old.

It was nice having my piano lesson today instead of yesterday, giving me an extra day to prepare for it. My piano teacher's son left for his mission today so I rescheduled for today. And it went well! I'm going to play my Sonata in class tomorrow and I'm excited.

I met my parents, Tasha, and Connor for lunch at Taco Time. I lo

I also went to 25 Main so I could talk to someone about my performance tomorrow. I'm so so nervous. Even though I'm just going to be background music while people eat. Eek.

Tonight I'm going over to Luke's warehouse to practice with his keyboard since I'm using it tomorrow. And hopefully I get everything figured out.

Don't be mad when I screenshot snap chats!
Little Connor. Growing up so fast. 
I just wanted to show you the weird statue in the conference room of the music building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment