Music

Friday, April 26, 2013

Chad.

I was asked last minute to accompany some singers in a funeral today, so I went to that. It was weird sitting there listening to people talk about this wonderful lady I never knew.

I took the longest nap ever and it was wonderful.

I went to Twenty-Five Main at 7:00 to support Luke and listen to him play and sing. Melinda came with me and did homework while we sat there. Jen was there and sat by us too. It was pretty fun.

Then we went home.

Chad picked me up on his motorcycle, and we went to Fiesta Fun to play mini golf. He's a profession golfer but that's different than mini golf for sure. I was winning for more than half of the thing, but toward the end he totally destroyed me. Oh well, it was really really fun.

He brought me back to my house, and we sat in my room and talked with my roommates and Nate. Then he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment