Music

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pop filter.

I was so tired last night that I didn't put a lot of effort into reading for Spanish, so I was nervous for the quiz this morning. But then I got to class and the teacher decided to just give us all credit! Woo best day!

I spent a lot of time today organizing all my music and getting ready for Friday. Still nervous!!

I also took time to visit my fam and take a nap and play guitar. And I finally bought a pop filter, so I can FINALLY get to recording stuff.

I did one dumb thing today. It's a pretty big rule at my work that you NEVER leave your station without logging out of the client, which is the program we use to caption calls. Well, today, I went on my break and accidentally minimized it but didn't log out of anything. So now I'm going to get a write up. Great. No room for human error at this job!

It was a beautiful day today. I got a free popsicle! 
The poster that's actually right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment