Music

Friday, April 19, 2013

Pine Valley Sleepover!

I looked forward to today alll week long. I didn't have to worry about playing in my performance class because I already played four times this semester, and we're only required to play three times. After class I went to the gym and it was great. Then I got ready and at four-ish I picked up sushi and took it to Chris on his work break and we ate together :) Mmmmm sushi.

Then I got to take a nap, write a new song, and get ready to go to Pine Valley! Carissa and I met Chris at work when he got off and we all drove up together. It was fun. My dad helped me make tin foil dinners, so we cooked and ate those. I brought my guitar, so we were playing music together with another guitar there, and also with a couple other people. We finished Benjamin Button. It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment