Music

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Last final.

I woke up early ish enough so that I could go to the breakfast for the piano majors at 8:30. We had crepes and breakfast casserole, it was delicious and awesome.

Then I went to the school and did my last final, the music theory project presentation. I signed up to go first and got it over with. Whew. It really wasn't too bad, except having to sit through everyone else's for the next two hours.

And I declinded Celeste's request to accompany for the summer.

Then I went and hung out with Des and my nephews. It was nice to actually spend time with Desi. She's always gone or sleeping.

Then it was work time.

And as soon as I got off I ran to Smith's to buy some chips, to Laney's house to pick her up, then to the party woooo! It was way fun. I'm not even going to try to describe the games we played, but if you know them, you know they're awesome and funny. We played the "Korean game" and "Body body body!" It was great fun. Melinda and Carissa showed up right as we started the second game. There were lots of people there including Beau, Isaac and his wife Brooke, Justin and his wife Katie, Jeff and his wife Kristen, Trae, Natalie, Conner, Ryan, Troy, Taylor Chew, Danni, Celia, Anne, etc.

Hello beautiful sky.
I'm sorry, I don't know how to take pictures at parties. And this was like the only time we were sitting still. 




No comments:

Post a Comment