Music

Friday, May 24, 2013

Fast and Furious.

I went to the gym, laid out by the pool, actually got into the pool, and then got ready for the day. I went with my mom, Kirsten, Connor, and Parker to go shopping. I got some cute new shoes for $5!

I had dinner with my family, then Blair texted me. So I went to his house, and then he drove us to Nielsen's to get frozen custard. We had time to kill so we ran to Best Buy to tinker around for a minute. After that we went to Stadium 10 to see the new Fast and Furious movie. It was fairly entertaining.

I got home a little after midnight and was just chillin by myself when Alex called me. So he picked me up and took me to his parent's house, and we went hot tubbing in their backyard overlooking the city from his huge house. It was super nice. At one point, we jumped in the pool. When I jumped in, I screamed (cause that's just what I do) and because of this, his big friendly dog jumped in after me, Alex said it was to save me because I screamed. Oh my gosh I love animals.


Yeah, they still sell these things. For forty bucks.
And apparently these, too. Holy crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment