Music

Thursday, May 23, 2013

John Houston.

Today was long but awesome.

I got up early-ish and drove to Thom's house to pick up him, Isaac, and Jeff. We drove to Hurricane together, where we met Kyle and Tyson. The six of us spent the entire day in John Houston's recording studio to record two songs. I only sang a small part in one of them, so I sat in a chair most of the day doing nothing, but really it was fine. I volunteered to leave to pick up lunch halfway through just to get out. And it was slightly stressful handling money and picking up food for five guys.

After we got back to St. George and I dropped off the guys, I drove straight to my parent's house. Kirsten and Ben were finally back from California with Connor and Parker, and I couldn't wait to see them! I made brownies. My mom, Kirsten and I went to Ulta together. It was fun.

Waiting their turn.
Oh the things we had to do to get everything to work right.

No comments:

Post a Comment