Music

Monday, May 27, 2013

Golden Corral.

I woke up and went to the gym and laid out by the pool again. I'm kind of getting frustrated because I feel like running isn't getting any easier for me, like I'm not getting in better shape even a tiny bit. Oh well, gotta try harder I guess.

Work was soooo slow today. Probably the slowest it's been while I've been working. I'm talking 7 plus minutes between calls, so lots of movie watching time. However, it made the shift go by super slow.

But after work I came home and got ready to go to Golden Corral with Melinda. We met McKayle, Blair, and his friend Brendan there. I was so excited to eat aaallll the food. But it's funny, you can be so hungry or craving something so much, but after you eat, you don't even care about it anymore. That should be part of my motivation for eating healthier. The satisfaction you get by eating unhealthy foods you're craving doesn't last long enough for it to be worth it.

Anyway. Then we watched The Amazing Spiderman, with Carissa too, and toward the end Ty came over. Hadn't seen that guy in weeks. Sure missed him!


No comments:

Post a Comment